Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Recap

Saturday:

To start the day off I did insanity pure cardio & then did some stregnth training after.


Later, I had some fun with my daughter on thelolcam on facebook. 



We also went to a craft fair/demo at our church & got some deee-lish baked goods but we ate them too fast for me to take pics.

Watched some football with Dustin & thankfully his team the Virginia Tech Hokies won (yeahhhhhh)

Sunday:

I worked on some DIY wedding projects & crossed some things off my list. (see wedding planning page for details)

Dustin & I caught up on some of our favorite tv shows.  We watched Tosh.0, Workaholics, and American Horror Story.  American Horror Story is my new favorite show, it's so weird and twisted and perfect.  Check it out!  It comes on Wednesday at 10 PM on FX. Oh, we also drank some tasty wine.  We had Goldseal Mountain Lake Catawba Pink wine.  I highly recommend it :)


How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment