Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dancin' Shoes

I included these in my bridesmaid's gift that I gave them at the rehearsal dinner.  I got the black flip-flops from Old Navy when they were on sale for $1 each & wrapped the straps with royal blue ribbon & used my trusty hot glue to secure the ribbon in place. I started by gluing close to the part that goes between the toes and then wrapped around the length of the straps.  I would put a dot of glue to secure the ribbon to the strap about every 3 inches. I purchased the ribbon from Hobby Lobby when they had all their ribbon on sale for 50% off.  I hope my girls will like wearing these at the reception when their feet get tired from their heels :)

 I cropped a pic to show one of my bridesmaids wearing the flip flops at our reception.  All of my girls wore them and the color ribbon matched the dresses perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment