Thursday, October 27, 2011

Centerpieces

For months before we went to South Carolina to see our venue I was planning on creating our centerpieces myself.  When we finally were able to see our venue for the first time (yes, I was crazy & booked a venue before seeing it)  I was pleasantly surprised when I was told that you can rent centerpieces from them!! Oh yeahhh I was so glad because I didn't have to buy tons of things, design them, and transport them from NY to SC. 


we decided to keep the centerpieces simple.  We are using a mirror, small candles, a hurricane vase, and royal blue decorative rocks in the base of the vase (one of our wedding colors) scattered on the table are glass crystals.  This is a picture of the mock-up we had when we visited the venue.

Update:
Here are some centerpiece pictures from our reception...


Head Table..


No comments:

Post a Comment