Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dress Shopping

I went dress shopping at Davids Bridal when they had a big sale. The dress I bought was the second dress that I tried on. I'm not going to post my real wedding dress yet because I want to keep it a secret until the big day!   When I tried on "my dress" I was in LOVE with it & it was everything I wanted! I just felt like I should try on more dress since I would never get to do it again & so I had something to compare "my dress" to.  So, here are the other dresses that I tried on. 

Dress #1...



I didn't like the "pick-up" style of the first dress & due to my lack of boobie the top of the dress looked like it was caving in LOL

Dress # 3




                             I loved the top of dress #3 and the lace-up back but I was not diggin' the skirt


                                                                      Dress #4

I was not feeling this dress at all! I felt like the side draping made me look wide.  You can tell by my expression that I don't like it!



                                                                    Dress #5

This dress was my second favorite but I just wasn't sure about the ruffles at the top & it didn't have a train so it didn't feel very bride-ish to me.  My FMIL saw it and asked me to try it on because she liked it a lot & called it the princess dress.

It was a lot of fun dress shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment