Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Card Box

I made this by using 3 different sized boxes from Michaels crafts store.  They were on sale 50% off when I purchased them.  First, I spray painted them with white primer and then cut a medium sized whole into the top of the largest box with a box cutter.  Next, I cut a hole in the bottom of the medium sized box and then a slot in the front for the cards to be dropped in.  After that it was time to paint the boxes blue. I used royal blue ribbon for the trim and hot glued it to stay.  The jewels were found at Michaels craft store in the scrapbooking aisle. I used super glue to connect the boxes.  Lastly, I purchased a large diamond ring paper weight from Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon and just set it on the top of the box for decoration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment