Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blue Mason Jar DIY Projects

I love the look of vintage blue mason jars but. they are so hard to find & they are pretty pricey.  I came across a blog with instructions on how to make your own by using regular clear glass canning jars or you could even re-use pasta sauce jars.  Here is the link:vintage.htmlhttp://bridalbuzz.blogspot.com/2009/01/glass-jars-turned-vintage.html
I purchased the glaze from Michaels craft store in the secion with the stained glass supplies. One jar of the glaze goes a long way. When I was finished making my blue mason jars I put craft sand and a candle in each one and tied a bow around the top too.  I plan on positioning these on the walkway to the ceremony & reception.



Update: 
Here are some pics from my wedding of the mason jar candle holders



No comments:

Post a Comment