Friday, January 20, 2012

The Friday Five

1. What I'm Reading: I haven't been reading any books lately but, I have been reading my fair share of Self magazine.  I'm trying to get myself motivated since it's the begining of the year & I would like to take better care of my body.





2. What I'm Listening To: Adele, Set Fire To the Rain. She has such a powerful & beautiful voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlsBObg-1BQ


3. What I'm Watching:  Well, I've been watching Teen Mom 2 and Jersey Shore because the new seasons just started back.  As for movies, the hubs and I watch 127 Hours and Red Riding Hood this past week. 







4.What I'm Eating: I've been eating all soft foods this week because I got braces last Tuesday!!! Until I get used to my new metal mouth I'm going to be eating yogurt, pudding, jello, pasta, oatmeal, etc :)




5. What I'm Pinning: I'm becoming a pinterst addict (eeek!) I've been pinning lots of diy projects lately such as...

Magnetic Make-up Storage...
Gotta do this!
Homemade Febreeze...
(I made this & it works grrrreat)
super cheap, super easy, homemade febreeze!
Wall Art Made From Toilet Paper Rolls...
(I'm working on this project)
Wall Art made from toilet paper rolls, a picture frame and some black paint! Dang- it looks great!

How about you??

Scroll to TopScroll to TopScroll to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment